Black Pen Recruitment – Our client, an American-based Company, is expanding globally by being one of the first movers to bring cryptocurrency to Africa and the Middle East at large. The mission is to make bitcoin/blockchain and other FinTech services more accessible, and affordable, than ever before. This dynamic company is recruiting suitable candidates to join their team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Vice President of Finance (FinTech / Cryptocurrency)
Job Type: Remote
- Are you an experienced Vice President of Finance with insight into the world of Fintech? Passionate about crypto and the blockchain space?
- We’re looking for an experienced finance executive to join our client’s leadership team. We are looking for a business strategist with a financial planning & analysis background as well as the ability to build and lead our finance and accounting teams.
- You will be working with a diverse team based in over a dozen countries.
- You will not only lead the standard execution of finance and accounting functions but serve as a key business partner to inform decision-making and strategy at the micro and macro levels.
- Advise the CEO
- Manage the company’s relationships with some of the world’s leading FinTech investors
- Continue to build out an internal and external finance and accounting team in Africa
- Improve and automate FP&A processes, as well as KPI and financial performance reporting against company targets and goals
- Assist with the design of internal processes, systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information
- Manage liquidity in both fiat currency and cryptocurrencies
- Oversee the production of accurate financial statements
- Make sure all financial data adheres to current tax laws and regulations
- Serve as the primary interface with our external auditor
- Maintain a strong financial control environment in compliance with all state and federal requirements
- Challenge the status quo with ideas to drive internal efficiencies and growth in revenue based upon solid data analysis.
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
- 5+ Years of experience in a VP Finance or CFO role
- Experience with a venture-funded, high-growth technology startup
- Experience working in Africa
- Work experience or education in the United States and Africa
- Working knowledge of cryptocurrency
- Experience with transfer pricing
- Fundraising experience
- Outstanding financial acumen blended with business partnership and leadership skills
- Proven track record of financial performance and of being a strong business partner
- Exhibit outstanding critical thinking skills, including the ability to analyze data, identify trends, pinpoint problems and root causes, ask probing questions and develop innovative solutions
- Passion and proven ability to cultivate top talent and lead diverse, cross-departmental teams
- Demonstrated experience and leadership in managing a team of professionals to meet the strategic business needs
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with leaders to develop and execute plans.
- Excellent communicator and change leader.
Competitive plus equity.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know