HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a prestigious hotel located in Surulere, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waitress
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- We are currently in need of a Waitress who will be responsible for welcoming guests into the hotel restaurant, presenting them with a menu, answering questions about menu offerings, processing food and drink orders, serving the customers both in the restaurant and in their rooms, preparing bills and processing payments.
- Welcome customers to the restaurant.
- Provide a menu for the customers and answer questions relating to the menu offerings.
- Write orders down pass it to the kitchen staff.
- Collect food orders from the kitchen, verify that they are correct, and serve to customers
- Process customer bills or payments.
- Prepare dining tables by arranging condiments, kitchenware and decorations.
- Listen to any complaints that patrons have and address them appropriately.
- Provide excellent customer service for each guest entering the establishment
- Provide responsible service of alcoholic beverages
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning.
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Previous experience working in the food-service industry is a plus
- A detailed understanding of the menu and the ability to correctly answer customer questions is needed
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Service Orientation and Time Management skills.
- Multitasking Skills
- Excellent (spoken and written) communication skills.
- Active Listening
- Friendly disposition and excellent coordination skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the application.
This is a high profile job, so before you apply, it is very important you learn the following;
- East tips on how to write a motivation letter
- Why you Need a Good CV and Cover Letter
- 27 Easy Tips on How to Prepare for an Interview
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.