American Airlines Credit Union welcomes applications for the American Airlines Scholarship 2023. The award program is open to graduating high school seniors or current college students with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA.
American Airlines Credit Union’s vision for every member-owner of American Airlines Federal Credit Union to realize their life and financial welfare are enriched due to their Credit Union participation.
See Also: Top 10 Flight Schools in Alabama
- Free Online Courses at Yale University
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University
- Short Courses in Nigeria
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Level/Fields of Study
Applicants must be selected based on a video or essay, academic achievement, letters of recommendation, leadership, and extracurricular activities like faculty and community participation, volunteer labor, and job experience. In addition, the scholarship is available for graduating high school seniors or current college students.
The American Airlines education foundation scholarship program will be taken in the US.
However, if you wish to study in Canada, read this >> Canadian Scholarships for International Students
The American Airlines scholarship program is intended for US high school graduating students.
However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check our heavily recommended post,”How to Study Abroad for Free.”
For the 11 scholarship slots available, the six high school and five college winners will receive a $5,000 award each.
- Applicants should be registered full-time in college, university, or trade school in 2023 fall.
- Applicants shouldn’t be considered a prior winner of almost any American Airlines Credit Union Scholarship.
- Also, applicants must have his/her account and be a member of good standing with the American Airlines Credit Union.
- Applicants must either be graduating high school seniors or current college students with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA.
How to Apply for American Airlines Scholarship 2023
Must have a Credit Union membership in good standing in the applicant’s name.
Have a good knowledge of the English language.
Supporting Documents Required
- Upload two letters of recommendation.
- Two essays no longer than 300 words each.
- A resume and photo.
- Parental Release Form, if applicable, for applicants under 18.
- An official transcript from your school must be sent to- American Airlines Federal Credit Union, Attn: American Airlines Credit Union Scholarship, P.O. Box 619001, DFW Airport, TX 75261.
Application Deadline for American Airlines Scholarship 2023
The 2022 application deadline has passed. Please check back in December for information on the 2023 application.