American Airlines Credit Union welcomes applications for American Airlines Scholarship 2022-2023. The award program is open to graduating high school seniors or current college students with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA.
American Airlines Credit Union’s vision for every member-owner of American Airlines Federal Credit Union to realize their life and financial welfare are enriched as a result of their Credit Union participation.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2022-2023
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2022
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2022-2023
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2022-2023
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2022-2023
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2022-2023
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Level/Fields of Study
Applicants must be selected on the grounds of video or essays, academic achievement, letters of recommendation, leadership, and extracurricular activities like faculty and community participation, volunteer labor, and job experience. In addition, the scholarship is available for graduating high school seniors or current college students.
The American Airlines education foundation scholarship program will be taken in the US.
However, if you wish to study in Canada, read this >> Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023.
Don’t ever forget that the entire team of Academic Related has you at heart and will always provide you with the latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
The American Airlines scholarship program is intended for US high school graduating students.
However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check this our heavily recommended post ”How to Study Abroad for Free in 2022-2023”.
For the 11 scholarship slots available, the six high school winners and five college winners will receive a $5,000 award each.
- Applicants should be registered fulltime in college, university or trade school in 2021 fall.
- Applicants shouldn’t be considered a prior winner of almost any American Airlines Credit Union Scholarship.
- Also, applicants must have his/her own account and be a member of good standing with the American Airlines Credit Union.
- Applicants must either be a graduating high school senior or a current college student with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA.
How to Apply for American Airlines Scholarship 2022
Applicants, who have their own accounts and are members of the Credit Union, are required to submit an online application form by creating an account. Already have a scholarship account? Log in to continue.
Must have a Credit Union membership in good standing in the applicant’s name.
Have a good knowledge of the English language.
Supporting Documents Required
- Upload two letters of recommendation.
- Two essays no longer than 300 words each.
- A resume and photo.
- Parental Release Form, if applicable, for applicants under the age of 18.
- An official transcript from your school must be sent to- American Airlines Federal Credit Union, Attn: American Airlines Credit Union Scholarship, P.O. Box 619001, DFW Airport, TX 75261.
Application Deadline for American Airlines Scholarship 2022
The 2021 application deadline has passed. Please check back in December for information on the 2022 application.