Do you want to study at Covenant University? Here is all you need to know about CU.
No doubt, Covenant University is one of the best in Nigeria.
It is known for its high academic standards and discipline.
If you intend to study at Covenant University, then you will find this article beneficial.
This article comprises Covenant University school fees, courses, admissions, scholarships, and rankings.
It contains practically everything you need to know about this prestigious academic institution.
We, the academic-related team, have detailed this article to be well-digested by you.
Table of Contents
What you Need to Know About Covenant University Otah
Covenant University (CU) is a private Christian university affiliated with Living Faith Church Worldwide and a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the Association of African Universities, and the National Universities Commission.
Over the years, Covenant University has become one of Nigeria’s leading universities, according to the annual rankings of various organizations, the academic citations of renowned journals, and JAMB statistics.
What is the cutoff mark for Covenant University? Covenant University-Ota has a vague cut-off mark for courses. However, candidates with a minimum score of 200 on the UTME can apply to be admitted to one of the courses of their choice.
Due to the large number of students who wish to study at Covenant University Ota, the admission process is competitive, and admissions are granted based on the highest scores.
Does Covenant University require JAMB? Yes, candidates (nationals) applying to Covenant University must write the UTME Exam of the Joint Admissions and Enrollment Committee (JAMB) and obtain the prescribed cut-off mark.
We all know this to be a legal requirement to enter Nigerian universities.
How many students does Covenant University have? Covenant University students’ population is within the range of 6,000-6,999. It has a staff strength of 400–499 people.
Who is the owner of Covenant University? David Oyedepo, the presiding bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide, founded CU. David Oyedepo is also the chancellor of Covenant University.
EDITOR’S RECOMMENDED POSTS
Here are some of our recommended posts you can check out alongside the Covenant University school fees, admission, and courses.
- Babcock University School Fees, Courses, Admissions, and Ranking
- Private Universities in Lagos and their Fees
- Best Private Universities in Nigeria and their Fees
- 17+ Full Tuition Academic Scholarships
- Scholarships for People with Disabilities
- 15+ Schools with Low Tuition Fees in Canada
- 15+ Scholarships for People with Glasses
- 20 Scholarships for People who have Lost a Parent
- University of Toronto Acceptance/Admission Rate
Covenant University School Fees 2023
Covenant University is very expensive when compared to federal or government-owned universities.
Covenant University school fees should not be questioned in any way.
The excellent learning environment, facilities, and amazingly equipped laboratories show why Covenant University’s high school fees shouldn’t be questioned in any way.
Below are the lists of Covenant University school fees.
S/N Programme Fees in Naira
1. Accounting 857,500
2. Banking & Finance 817,500
3. Business Administration 817,500
4. Demography & Social Statistics 817,500
5. Economics 817,500
6. Industrial Relations & Human Resource Management 817,500
7. International Relations 857,500
8. Marketing 817,500
9. Policy & Strategic Studies 857,500
10. Political Science 857,500
11. English Language 857,500
12. Psychology/Counselling 857,500
13. Sociology 817,500
14. Mass Comm./Publ. Rel. & Advert. 857,500
15. Architecture 857,500
16. Engineering Courses 882,500
17. Computer Science 857,500
18. Biochemistry 865,000
19. Microbiology 865,000
20. Ind. / Physics/Mathematics 865,000
21. Ind. Chemistry 857,500
22. Building Technology 857,500
23. MIS 857,500
24. Estate Management 857,500
25. Biology 857,500
Covenant University Courses 2023
Covenant University is one of the private universities in Nigeria that offers diverse undergraduate programs.
Here are the lists of courses offered at Covenant University.
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management
- Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- Civil Engineering,
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- International Relations,
- Policy and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- English and French
- Building Technology.
- Estate Management
- Applied Biology and Biotechnology
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Industrial Chemistry (with options in Analytical/Environmental Chemistry and Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Computer Science and Management Information System
- Industrial Mathematics (opportunity in Computer Science)
- Industrial Mathematics (option in Statistics)
- Industrial Physics (with options in Applied Geophysics, Electronics and IT Applications, and Renewable Energy)
Covenant University Admission 2023
To be admitted to Covenant University, a prospective student must meet the admission requirements before starting the application online.
Prospective students wishing to apply to CU are to buy a JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board) form, choose Covenant University, and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2023/2024 admission exercise.
Prospective students must have also completed the Covenant University application form online.
Prospective students can also visit the admission office on campus to learn more about undergraduate programs run by the school.
The minimum entry requirements for AdmissionAdmission into Covenant University are credit level passes in five (5) subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’LevelO’Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
The subjects passed must include English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates also note that other requirements may be specific to a College and a department.
Covenant University Scholarship 2023
Annually, students from Covenant University are offered a scholarship known as the David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship (DOF Scholarship).
The DOF scholarship program is offered to qualified individuals who are indigenes and residents of African countries and have been provided AdmissionAdmission to Covenant University Nigeria.
Get more information about the Covenant University Scholarship
Get More Infomation About the Scholarship
Covenant University Ranking 2023
Covenant University is a leading private institution in Nigeria, based on the number of potential students/candidates seeking AdmissionAdmission.
On September 26, 2018, it became the highest-ranked Nigerian university in the Times Higher Education World Ranking (THE).
Covenant University is currently ranked among the best universities in the world, with an average rank of 2253.
Covenant University Address
CU is located in Ota, Ogun State in, Nigeria. KM 10 Idiroko Rd, Ota.
This article helped you know more about Covenant University school fees, AdmissionAdmission, courses, and ranking. You may also like some of our recommended posts above.
If you liked this article, then subscribe to our weekly scholarship update. There, you will be able to receive scholarships you can apply for in 2023 and 2024.
Thanks for reading, Please share this content with your families and friends.
Join Our Whatsapp Group for Scholarship Updates
If you want to be getting our scholarship update, join our whatsapp group.
How the group works
- The group is locked for only admin to be posting
- Information will be posted to the group not more than 4 times a week