The NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2023 for Nigerian undergraduate students is currently ongoing. This content will give you all you need to know about the Chevron scholarship 2023 and how to apply for the scholarship. You will also see more related scholarships you can apply for alongside this scholarship.
Read More: PTDF Scholarships for Nigerian Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. Students
Chevron is one of the largest oil producers in Nigeria and one of its largest investors. In Nigeria, Chevron operates under a joint-venture arrangement with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for the onshore and offshore assets in the Niger Delta region. Chevron also has extensive interests in multi-partner deepwater operations.
Chevron takes its role as a corporate citizen in Nigeria seriously and is active in many projects that promote health, education, and economic development.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University
- Short Courses in Nigeria
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Also Check: NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students
Level/Fields of Study
The NNPC-Chevron scholarship 2023 is only open to 200-level students studying any of the following courses in any Nigerian university.
However, apart from this ongoing Chevron Scholarship 2023, there are other Nigerian undergraduate scholarships, such as the NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship Agbami Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduate Students. NNPC-Eroton Undergraduate Scholarship, NNPC-SNEPCo Undergraduate Scholarship
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
As you may know, several scholarships are available for Nigerian undergraduate students in 2023; you can access most of them here.
Also Check: Agbami Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduate Students| Requirements & How to Apply
As usual, the Chevron undergraduate scholarship 2023 will be hosted in Nigeria.
However, if you wish to study in Canada, read this >> Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2023
Don’t forget that the entire team of Academic Related has you at heart and will always provide you with the latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
Only Nigerian undergraduate students can apply for the NNPC/Chevron scholarship 2023.
However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check our recommended post,” How to Study Abroad for Free.
How Much Does NNPC Chevron Pay for Scholarship?
Chevron Scholarship 2023, in collaboration with NNPC, offers a good amount of money that ranges from N100,000 to N150,000 for a session for those in the category of Chevron Engineering Scholarship.
However, the amount of grants to be given to students this year has not yet been decided by the scholarship board and is not yet fixed as there will be different awards to be given out depending on the category.
Eligibility for the NNPC/CHEVRON Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
- Applicant must be a Nigerian or international student studying in any of the Nigerian universities in the Country.
- Candidate must be a FULL-TIME 200L undergraduate student
- The applicant must offer any list of courses / Departments Eligible for the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship listed above.
- To be considered for the scholarship, he/she must complete the online application process.
Before you start this application, ensure you have scanned copies of the following documents.
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- O’ Level result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
Also Read: NNPC-ADDAX Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarship| Requirements & How to Apply
How to Apply for NNPC Chevron Scholarship 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start the application.
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- There will be no computer-based test. Selection of successful candidates will be based on current academic performance.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by CNL, its joint venture partner, or any of its affiliates, including the Agbami Medical & Engineering Professional scholarship (AMEPS) program.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for the Chevron scholarship program is free.
Please help share the following opportunities with someone.
You might want to see this: Nigeria LNG Scholarship Scheme 2023| Requirements & How to Apply